Mermaid’s #1 mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality products using ingredients sourced in the US by cruelty free suppliers using only the highest grade of naturally derived ingredients.
1. Are Mermaid products all natural?
Mermaid products are made as natural as possible while using only the highest quality and safest raw materials that offer the ability to maintain an acceptable shelf life of at least one year. If you have any allergies and would like to know specifics on ingredients of any products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will certainly help you with avoiding any ingredients that may affect you personally.
2. Do Mermaid products contain gluten, silicones, sulfates, phthalates or parabens?
Mermaid products are gluten, silicone, sulfate, phthalate and paraben free.
3. Why does the Mermaid No1 perfume and rollerball oil smell different than the Mermaid No1 hair products and body oil?
The Mermaid No1 perfume, candles and rollerball are PURE orange blossom while the Mermaid No1 hair products and body oil have coconut added to the orange blossom fragrance.
4. Where can I buy Mermaid in store? Please email us via the contact page and provide your zip code. We will find a retailer near you.
5. Does Mermaid ship internationally?
YES.. Mermaid ships worldwide. Please refer to to the "shipping" info link found on the bottom of each page.
6. Who handles your PR and social media?
Mermaid does not employ a paid publicist. All social media, press and PR is handled by Mermaid’s in house PR team. They can be reached at PR@MERMAIDPERFUME.COM